Silver Creek - $24.50
- Fingering Weight Yarn
- 50% Superwash/ 50% Tencel
- Weight: 1-3 US 2.25-2.75 mm
- approx 400 yards
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 Stitches per inch
- Needle Size: 1-3 US; 2.25-3.25 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 6-8 Stitches per inch
- Crochet Hook: B-E; 2.25-3.5 mm
Silver Creek is being discontinued and is limited to stock on hand. Please email us to confirm we have the quanity you'd like if order more than a single skein.
This is a true fingering weight yarn. It is soft and has a lovely sheen from the tencel which also gives it a wonderful drape for your shawl of scarf. One skein will provide you with a lovely lace scarf or add a second skein and you'll be able to knock out just about any shawl pattern you choose.
The superwash gives it washability (hand wash or machine wash gentle cycle).
|Blue Pacific||Chocolate||Deep Purple||Emerald Forest|
|Gun Smoke||Kui Kui||Northwest Forest||Olive|
© Alexandra’s Crafts 2014 Design by Amethyst Dreams Design