Please bare with us as we update and relocate our website. If you have problems ordering from our website feel free to email us and let us know what you are interested in. We will reply within 24 hours and will send you a paypal invoice for your order.. We are working as quickly as we can to have all pages up and running.
You may view photos of our yarn on our old site,you are just unable to purchase from that site.
Come and see us:
- Black Sheep Gathering in Eugen Oregon June 19, 20 & 21
- Need a summer vacation? Join us at Knit Wits in Bosie, ID for Christmas in July!
Friday July 24 sign up for a workshop to learn about making and dying sock blanks, Saturday sign up to knit a shawl from a sock blank, or from the one you made on Friday. Special bonus feature get to meet the second half of the business, Heidi on Friday or Saturday. Or just come hang out with Alexandra Wed the 29th, while Heidi is on the softball fields. Let her sweat out on the field chasing 14 year olds around the field, making friends with the girls & enemies with the parents & coaches, while we hang in the cool yarn shop. Did someone say field trip to a softball field to heckle an umpire?
- Thurs Aug 27-Monday Sept 7 at the Oregon State Fair. Beware, they've moved the Artisian Villiage again.
- Seotember 26 & 27 at OFFF at the Clackamas Co. Fairgrounds in Canby OR
- Yarnosphere at the EXPO center in Long Beach, CA. October 17 & 18
- Stitches in Time, Bellflower, CA Date TBD
- WEFF Torrence Cultural Arts Center, Torrence, CA, Nov 1st
- Anna's Yarn Shoppe in Elk Grove, CA, Tues & Wed Nov 3rd & 4th
- Columbia Gorge Fiber Festivial in The Dalles, Nov 14 & 15
Just in- Not seen in Oregon- Alexandra's Crafts has gradient yarns. Come see them at Black Sheep!
Alexandra's Crafts now has gift certificates available. Email Us for more information on these. They are available increments of $25, $50, $75 or $100. No more guessing what yarn or color your BFF really wants.
Alexandra's Crafts now carries Lo-Lo Bar-Maids. Where ever we are you'll find Lo-Lo Bars. We currently carry Lo-Lo Bars, Lo-Lo to go bars, Lo-Lo Mini's, Lo-Lo twist (limited selection), Lo-Lo Lips and O' for Feet Sakes. You may also Email Us for more information or if our next on site location is just more than you can wait.
Alexandra's Crafts, nestled in the heart of the Oregon Willamette Valley, is a small independent yarn company taking pleasure in providing you with very unique customized hand dyed yarns. Always searching for new luxury yarns and fibers that you will enjoy, we have added several new lines to our already diverse inventory. All of our yarns and fibers are available in ever colorway except for our Yak and Silk blend Black Butte. We are in the process of updating our photos, if you don't see a photo it's not because we don't have that coloway. If you have a question send us an email us for clarification. Additional shipping will be required for international orders.
© Alexandra’s Crafts 2014 Design by Amethyst Dreams Design