Please bare with us as we update and relocate our website. If you have problems ordering from our website feel free to email us and let us know what you are interested in. We will reply within 24 hours and will send you a paypal invoice for your order.. We are working as quickly as we can to have all pages up and running with everything lined up correctly.
You may be able to view photos of our yarn on our old site.
Come and see us:
- Middleford Yarn and Stitchery in Medford OR Friday October 17 & Saturday October 18, they have just reopened under new ownership
- Salem Home Show at the Maion Co/Oregon State Fair Grounds in Salem, OR Oct 24-26.
- Anna's Yarn Shoppe in Elk Grove CA on Wednesday October 29 & Thursday October 30
- Stitches In Time in Bellflower, CA on Saturday November 1
- WeFF at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center Sunday November 2
- Knitters Square in Modesto, CA on Tuesday November 4
- Knit Fit in Seattle WA at the Ballard Community Center November 8 & 9
- Blizzard Yarn & Fiber in Vancouver WA November 14 & 15
- Salem Holiday Market at the Marion Co/Oregon State Fair Grounds in Salem, OR December 13 & 14
- Mt Angel Hazlenut Fest in Mt Angel Oregon, December 6 & 7
Alexandra's Crafts, nestled in the heart of the Oregon Willamette Valley, is a small independent yarn company taking pleasure in providing you with very unique customized hand dyed yarns. Always searching for new luxury yarns and fibers that you will enjoy, we have added several new lines to our already diverse inventory. All of our yarns and fibers are available in ever colorway except for our Yak and Silk blend Black Butte. We are in the process of updating our photos, if you don't see a photo it's not because we don't have that coloway. If you have a question send us an email us for clarification. Additional shipping will be required for international orders.
© Alexandra’s Crafts 2014 Design by Amethyst Dreams Design