Thank you for bearing with us as we update and relocate our website. We have worked hard to get all pages up and running. We are nearly there.
You may view photos of our yarn on our old site,however you are just unable to purchase from that site. You will find all of our yarns have photos or refer you to yarns with the same fiber content to refer to the photos..
If you are ordering on a mobile phone and experiencing difficulties, please try making your order from a tablet or computer, or email us your order and we'll send you a paypal invoice
Come and see us:
- Pearl Fiber ArtsFri Dec 4 & Sat Dec 5
- Mt Angel Hazelnut Gestival German Holiday MarketSat Dec 5 & Sun Dec 6
- Complete with Door Prizes, Entertainment, Pictures with St. Nicholas and its very own "Run for your Nuts" 5K Roadrace Saturday Morning
- Register for "Run for your Nuts" 5K Roadrace race begins at 10am Saturday, same registration and pre-registration checkin begins at 9am
- Mt Angel Community Festhalle500 Wilco Highway (Hwy 214 & Academy St)
- Salem Holiday MarketSat Dec 12 & Sun Dec 13
- Winter Knitting Retreat Jan 16 & 17 in Pendleton OR email us for more information
- Stitches in Bloom at the Oregon Gardens Fri Jan 22-Sun Jan 23
- Newport Spin In Feb 6 more details to come
- Fiber Craft Retreat in Baker City at the Geiser Grand Hotel Feb 26-28
- Rose City Yarn Crawl at Pearl Fiber Arts March 3-6
Alexandra's Crafts has gradient yarns. Our Three Sisters line includes Sisters, Bling Bling Sisters for those wanted a little sparkle, and Double Knit Sisters (double stranded matching gradient). At this time please Email Us to order gradient yarns. br>
Our Stained Glass Ecosystems yarn is a line exclusively designed to bring you a combination of color representing the natual elements found among the major ecosystems in our world and are accented with black lines such as those traditionally found in stained glass windows. We carry our stained glass yarn in 6 colorways (Glacier-not pictured, Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Cosmos), plus midnight(solid black). These colorways are exclusive to our Finger Yarns- Black Butte, Diamond Lake & Timberline Ice, as well as our sport/DK yarns LaGrande & Pendleton. At this time please Email Us to order Stained Glass Ecosystems. br>
Alexandra's Crafts now has gift certificates available. Email Us for more information on these. They are available increments of $25, $50, $75 or $100. No more guessing what yarn or color your BFF really wants.
Alexandra's Crafts now carries Lo-Lo Bar-Maids. Where ever we are you'll find Lo-Lo Bars. We currently carry Lo-Lo Body Bars, Lo-Lo to go bars, Lo-Lo Luv's (mini trial size), Lo-Lo twist (limited selection), Lo-Lo Lips and O' for Feet Sakes. You may also Email Us for more information if our next on site location is just more than you can wait.
Alexandra's Crafts, nestled in the heart of the Oregon Willamette Valley, is a small independent yarn company taking pleasure in providing you with very unique customized hand dyed yarns. Always searching for new luxury yarns and fibers that you will enjoy, we have added several new lines to our already diverse inventory. All of our yarns and fibers are available in ever colorway except for our Yak and Silk blend Black Butte. We are in the process of updating our photos, if you don't see a photo it's not because we don't have that coloway. If you have a question send us an email us for clarification. Additional shipping will be required for international orders.
© Alexandra’s Crafts 2014 Design by Amethyst Dreams Design